Pitch Pilot for Gibson® and Fender® Guitars
Order two Pitch Pilots for $119. Get free shipping for 3 or more! Discount applied on checkout page.
*Pitch Pilot Music Products Inc. cannot guarantee the compatibility of the Pitch Pilot on modified or non-standard guitars.
The Pitch Pilot’s purpose is to create a new form of musical expression for Guitarists.
With Pitch Pilot™, you can manipulate the pitch of your guitar up to 7 semi-tones down and 3 semi-tones up. It affects the pitches of individual guitar strings, using a bridge attachment that the guitar player can push or pull to alter the pitch of that string.
- The Pitch Pilot™ can both raise and lower the pitch of individual guitar strings. It has a range up and down of up to 10 semitones, while other devices are limited to a 2 semitone increase in tone.
- All Pitch Pilot™ models install in minutes, require no permanent changes and can be removed easily with no ill-effects to the guitar.
- The pitch change through the entire range of tones is completely linear and the sensitivity of Pitch Pilot makes all sounds, from delicate to drastic, easy.
- Having the Pitch Pilot™ equipped on your guitar does not inhibit rapid string changes.
- If properly used, the Pitch Pilot™ will not break or break strings.
- The Pitch Pilot spring mechanism is able to be fitted to many different attachment designs to accomodate installation on many of the most popular guitar types and model designs. Currently, it is compatible with popular Fender® and Gibson® guitars.